ARE YOU PREPARED?
WIND MITIGATION – MIAMI, FLORIDA
When buying a home in South Florida, the potential for wind damage is always a consideration. This is, after all, the state that gets more hurricanes than any other. Homes that have certain protective wind mitigation features can get a discount from your home insurance policy provider.
If you have a home in Broward, Miami-Dade or Palm Beach counties, you should give us a call at MIA Inspections. Our licensed and certified inspectors can do a thorough wind mitigation inspection of your home to determine how many of these features your home has and what you can do if it’s lacking in this regard.
Having all of these wind mitigation features in place can save you an incredible amount of money on your homeowner’s insurance. There are many factors that go into determining how much you might save from having a wind mitigation inspection and then following our recommendations. Some of these include:
- What year your home was built.
- The date that your roof was installed.
- Whether there are hurricane-resistant features in your attic’s construction
- The geometric shape of your roof.
- The number and type of exterior openings in your home.
Why Choose Us?
- State Licensed & Insured
- Available 24/7
- Same Day Inspections Available
- Same Day Report Delivery
- HD Video & Pictures
- Full Insurance Inspection w/ Full Inspection
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed