KNOW THE CONDITION OF YOUR ROOF.
The roof is one of the most important parts of any home. Without a roof that’s in good condition, water leakage can seep down into the rest of the home on rainy days and damage the rest of the home’s structure over time. If you have an older home, your insurance provider may need to see proof, at some point, that your roof is still in good condition.
At MIA Inspections, our home inspector professionals have seen their share of roofs and know what to look for when checking their condition. We perform a thorough roof inspection and follow this up by giving you a detailed written report that indicates if there are any issues, what they are and how serious they are. Our roof inspections will tell you:
- The general condition of your roof.
- How old your roof covering is.
- Whether there are any leaks present.
- If there’s any damage.
- Any other relevant issues.
Why Choose Us?
- State Licensed & Insured
- Available 24/7
- Same Day Inspections Available
- Same Day Report Delivery
- HD Video & Pictures
- Full Insurance Inspection w/ Full Inspection
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed